In certain exceptional circumstances, EXM Solution may refund payments made by credit card.
In this case, the funds will be refunded to the card that was used for the deposit.
1. The Client has the right to close his/her account at any time he/she wishes to.
The Company will approve the account closure if:
a. There are not active investments placed.
b. There are no investigations underway associated with any of the terms of the current Terms of Services.
2. If there are no charges applied to the account, the Company must close the account by the Client’s demand.
3. If the account of the Client has been suspended due to the violation of the current Terms of Services or due to any other abuse detected by the Client, the refund is not provided under any circumstances.
4. The Company does not have to provide any refund in case the loss was caused due to any reason either foreseen or unforeseen.
5. A refund request can be made in cases in which the account had been deposited into, but no orders were executed by the client.
6. In this case, the same method of payment used for the deposit will be used for the refund. The refund will be for the full amount, unless other arrangements have been made.
7. Processing of refund requests can take up to one week.
8. All other requests will be treated as WITHDRAWALS and will be processed using those methods and procedures.
9. Withdrawals from trading accounts which have never had any active trades on them, will be charged at a 10% fee to cover the processing and administrative costs.
10. Scalping: A trading strategy through which the trader (Scalper/Pip Hunter) attempts to take advantage of small price moves and narrow ranges by making many transactions on small price changes over a small-time frame. In the event that EXM Solution classifies a client as a scalper or a pip hunter – which the company does not currently allow, the company may, at its sole discretion, and without a prior written notice, take one of the following actions:Terminate this Agreement
Close out all or any of the Client’s open positions at current market prices
Debit the Client Account(s) for the amounts which are due to the Company
Close any or all of the Client Accounts held with the Company
Combine Client Accounts; consolidate the Balances in such Client Accounts and offset those Balances
Refuse to open new Client Accounts for the Client
Withhold deposited funds indefinitely.
If you have any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Financial Products offered by the company include Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) and other complex financial products. Trading CFDs carries a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because it is possible to lose all of your invested capital. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before trading in the complex financial products offered please ensure to understand the risks involved. One of the international standards for preventing illegal activity, fraudulence and due to the standards of anti-money laundering policy, a customer has to pass the verification procedure. Our company is following international KYC policy, that allows us to verify identity of a certain customer, to make sure that a customer is a real person, he is over 18 years old and the card/s he used belongs directly to him. Also we are cooperating with processors, and processors are informing us right away once they noticed any fraudulent activity with the card from their side. Basically, our KYC policy is 100% guarantor of security and placed in order to prevent fraudulence.